With the United States Presidential election just round the corner, it is time to rewind and look back how well prepared the candidates are. With the former First Lady Hillary Clinton representing Democratic Party at loggerheads with businessman and television personality Donald Trump from the Republican side, things are getting intense day by day.
With Donald trump on the podium, it is never a boring event. The Republican candidate has often faced backlash for his sexist, racist and outrageous comment.
IBTimes Singapore has hand picked top ten quotes of Donald Trump.
1. While announcing his candidacy on 16 June, 2015, Trump proclaimed:
"I will build a great wall â and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me â and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."
2. Trump is quite vocal about his disliking for Muslims.
"They're not coming to this country if I'm president. And if Obama has brought some to this country they are leaving, they're going, they're gone."
3. He did not even spare the President of America. Talking about Barack Obama and fuelling the 'birther' controversy around him Trump said:
"There is something on that birth certificate â maybe religion, maybe it says he's a Muslim, I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that. Or, he may not have one."
4. ...and he continues:
"Our weak President, that kisses everybody's ass, is in more wars than I have ever seen. Now he's in Libya, he's in Afghanistan, he's in Iraq. Nobody respects us."
5. Trump joked about Huffington Post editor and co-founder, Arianna Huffington's divorce
"@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision."
6. Recently, he accused Hillary Clinton of not 'satisfying' her husband
"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
7. This is what he said about his ex-wife, Ivana:
"I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?"
8. Here he goes again:
"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
9. Things are getting really weird with this comment on his own daughter:
"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
10. ..This is what he thinks in general:
"Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression 'the weaker sex' was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye â or perhaps another body part."