Another new year is knocking at the door with a fresh start, new opportunities and an exhilarating sense of rejuvenation. Bid a goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017. With the dawn of the New Year, it's time to forget all our past and start life afresh with new hopes, aspirations and cheer.
We often make New Year's resolutions in an attempt to improve ourselves and to be better towards others. And, expressing our love, gratitude, respect and appreciation to others on this day is a great way to share the spirit of new year with your loved ones. IBTimes Singapore has compiled a list of top 10 New Year messages to wish your friends, family and coworkers a 'Happy New Year 2017'.
- Year is neither end or nor starting but a going ahead, with all the shrewdness that experience can ingrain in us. We wish you a very Happy New Year 2017.
- Make your New Year a blast of fun, full of cheer and warm greetings for everyone. Have a healthy New Year!
- May you have an abundant and amazing New Year ahead of you and may all your dreams come true. Have a fantastic New Year!
- May each day of the New Year be filled with contentment, opportunities, peace and abundance. Happy New Year!
- The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! Happy New Year 2017.
- Each Moment in a Day Has its own Value, Morning Brings Hope, Afternoon Brings Faith, Evening Brings Love, Night Brings Rest, Hope you Will Have All Of Them Every day. Happy New Year 2017.
- May this year give you the opportunity to follow your dreams, love like there is no tomorrow and smile unconditionally. Happy New Year!
- New Year is a time to celebrate with friends and family, to have fun, to catch up and to party. So may you enjoy your New Year with your loved ones.
- Tomorrow will be the new beginning of an exciting new page in our lives. Celebrate and rejoice! Wish you happiness in the year to come. Happy New Year 2017!
- May you have no regrets leaving the old and may you get excited facing the new. Wishing you all the best in the New Year.