The latest NBA 2K18 update has officially been rolled out to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The update 1.07 patch notes have revealed a host of exciting improvements in gameplay and what are on the cards for the global smash hit basketball simulation video game.
Game developer Visual Concepts offers a couple of fixes to some widespread issues. On top of that, some minor changes can be noticed in this update, including the courts of Portland and San Antonio to simulate real-life courts.
Here are the NBA 2K18 1.07 patch notes as released by publisher 2K Games:
- Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming
- Portland and San Antonio's courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
- Lonzo Ball and other player hairstyles have been updated to match his new look.
- Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
- The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled
- MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
- When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
- Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.