The International Women's Day is being celebrated each year on March 8. Earlier, it
used to be called the International Working Women's Day. It is the celebration of the achievements of women all over the planet for their achievements in all aspects of society and civilization including social, economic, cultural and political arenas. So this year, celebrate women's day by wishing your mom, sister, wife or girlfriend and other special women in your life. IBTimes Singapore handpicked a few inspiring women's day messages for you to share with your special women.
- On this International Women's Day, remember that as a woman, all life spring from you. So look at the world and smile. For without you, there would be no life.
- Happy Women's day! You deserve to be happy today so enjoy your day to the fullest.
- You've faced adversity through resilience and you have resolved your problems by means of a smile and you've obscured your tribulations in your heart. All I ask is for you is to be happy today, Happy Women's Day!
- A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy women's day, so be grateful because today is your day!
- All your love and all your caring ways are the main reasons why my heart often thinks of you during Women's Day celebration. So I'm wishing you all happiness and a world filled with so much love.
- I hope your day is filled with sunshine as well as flowers with happy thoughts, enough to fill the house, happy women's day!
- It's true that behind every successful man is a woman who's actually getting ahead of him. So three cheers to the woman of tomorrow, happy women's day!
- Every home and every heart. Every feeling and every moment of happiness is truly incomplete without you for only you can complete this world. Have a very happy women's day!
- If God has not created you, then this will not be a happy world. Happy Women's Day!
- The history of all times and of today most especially has taught that the women will be forgotten if they also forget to think of themselves.