Navratri, one of the biggest festivals of Indians is here. The nine-day festival begins from September 21 and will end on September 29. Indians across the globe celebrate the festival Goddess Durga, who defeated the demon named 'Mahishasura' in a battle that lasted for nine nights.
Navratri involves the worship of the nine forms of Devi Durga on each day. Nine incarnations namely Goddess Shailputri, Brahmcharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandmata, Katyaini, Kaalratri, Mahagauri, and Siddhatri are worshipped during these nine days.
It is that time of the year when Indians all come together and celebrate whole-heartedly. The residents of Gujarat in India are particularly known to celebrate the festival in a grand manner. However in West Bengal, people celebrate Durga Puja during this time. IBTimes Singapore has handpicked the top 10 messages that you can share with your friends and family and wish them a Happy Navratri.
- Nava Durga has come to our presence to grace us with her supremacy, let us worship her with happiness and spirit cherish her blessings and celebrate with our loved ones wish you all a Happy Navratri!
- Here comes the nine nights of spirituality, celebrations, music, dance, garba and stuti. May Maa gives you her divine blessings always. Happy Navratri.
- May Durga devi empower you and your family with her nine Swaroopa of name, fame, health, wealth, happiness, humanity, education, bhakti and shakti. Happy Navratri 2017
- This Navratri, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji's trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos. Happy Navratri!
- Hope this Navratri brings joy and happiness to be shared with your friends and family. May you be blessed abundantly by the grace of Goddess Durga, who brings prosperity in your life that lasts forever. Happy Navratri wishes.
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire and not to envy. Sending you the greetings and wishes for a joyous Navratri festival.
- May this Navratri brighten up your life with Joy, Wealth and Good Health. Wishing you and your family the greetings of Durga festival
- Nine nights of festivity With dances and revelry. May this divine occasion bring success to you And embrace victories too. Have a delightful Navratri!
- Nine evenings of party and prayer
May Maa always bless you
May you be free of all the problems you face
Praise Durga each Navratri Day.
- Health, wealth, good tidings and togetherness of your dear ones. May this Navratri bring you all these and more!