Two artists from SM Entertainment copped the first two places in the latest brand reputation rankings for Korean girl group members.
based on an analysis of 64.26 million pieces of big data of 283 girl group members from October 16 to November 17, jumping 21.62 percent from 52.84 million in October.
Irene ranked first with a score of 2.36 million, an increase of 32.11 percent from 1.78 million in October.
Yoona grabbed second place with a score of 2.31 million, up by 55.86 percent compared to last month's data.
TWICE member Jeongyeon scored 2.09 million to rank third, an increase of 235.35 percent from her score of 624,848 from October.
Sana of TWICE and Hani of EXID ranked fourth and fifth, respectively. Sana scored 1.97 million, up by 163.93 percent from October while Hani got 1.91 million, a jump by 258.71 percent.
Placing sixth to 20th are:
6. TWICE's Nayeon - 1.84 million
7. TWICE's Tzuyu - 1.72 million
8. TWICE's Momo - 1.72 million
9. EXID's Solji - 1.65 million
10. TWICE's Dahyun - 1.64 million
11. TWICE's Jihyo - 1.62 million
12. Girls' Generation's Seohyun - 1.54 million
13. TWICE's Chaeyoung - 1.32 million
14. miss A's Suzy - 1.28 million
15. TWICE's Mina - 1.28 million
16. Gugudan's Kim Sejeong - 1.14 million
17. Red Velvet's Seulgi - 1.1 million
18. DIA's Jung Chaeyeon - 1.07 million
19. Gugudan's Hana - 1.07 million
20. EXID's Junghwa - 986,933