Wanna One's center Kang Daniel topped the brand reputation rankings for Korean boy band members for the fourth straight month.
The Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation released the November rankings, covering 349 boy band members and based on an analysis of 153.42 million pieces of big data, from October 17 to November 18, which showed a decrease of 4.47 percent from 160 million last month.
Based on media, community participation and community indices, Kang Daniel topped the latest ranking with a score of 6.44 million, an increase of 6.68 percent from 6.04 million in October and with a positive rate of 87.91 percent.
BTS member Jimin placed second with 3.79 million, an increase of 49.9 percent compared to his tenth place score last month of 2.53 million.
Wanna One's Park Jihoon bagged third place with 3.76 million, dropping by 0.96 percent from 3.8 million while Wanna One's Ong Sung Woo is fourth with 3.46 percent, up by 1.93 percent from 3.39 million in October and SHINee's Taemin in fifth place with 2.77 million, increasing by 64.66 percent from last month.
Ranking sixth to 20th are:
6. Wanna One's Hwang Min Hyun - 2.42 million
7. Wanna One's Kim Jae Hwan - 2.33 million
8. Wanna One's Park Woo Jin - 2.28 million
9. Wanna One's Bae Jin Young - 2.14 million
10. Wanna One's Yoon Ji Sung - 2.08 million
11. Wanna One's Lee Dae Hwi - 2.08 million
12. WINNER's Song Mino - 1.99 million
13. Super Junior's Leeteuk - 1.98 million
14. Wanna One's Ha Sung Woon - 1.89 million
15. Wanna One's Lai Guan Lin - 1.86 million
16. BTS's Jin - 1.75 million
17. ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo - 1.69 million
18. Super Junior's Eunhyuk - 1.64 million
19. SEVENTEEN's Woozi - 1.58 million
20. BIGBANG's Seungri - 1.58 million