The late Korean actor Kim Joo Hyuk topped the brand reputation rankings for movie actors in November.
According to the Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation, it analyzed 201 million pieces of big data of 50 movie stars from October 23 to November 24, an increase of 23.78 percent compared to October, and ranked the actors based on media, communication, community and participation indices.
Kim Joo Hyuk placed first with a brand reputation score of 25.8 million. The actor died on October 30 when his car crashed into an apartment wall and turned. He was 45.
He starred in the drama "Argon," which ran last September. His past dramas included "Reply 1988" and "God of War."
Song Joong Ki grabbed second place with a score of 15.86 million, an increase of 370.78 percent compared to his October score of 3.37 million. The star created a buzz when he married actress Song Hye Kyo last October 31 in Seoul. The two stars got into a relationship after starring in the hit drama "Descendants of the Sun."
Gong Yoo maintained his third place rank with a score of 7.99 million, a decrease of 8.42 percent compared to 8.72 million last month.
Placing fourth to 20th places are:
4. Lee Jong Suk - 6.72 million
5. Kim Sung Kyun - 6.45 million
6. Jo In Sung - 5.8 million
7. Kim Soo Hyun - 5.55 million
8. Ma Dong Seok - 5.26 million
9. Yoo Ji Tae - 5.26 million
10. Ryu Jun Yeol - 5.15 million
11. Hyun Bin - 4.95 million
12. Kim Moo Yeol - 4.79 million
13. Park Seo Joon - 4.43 million
14. Choi Hee Seo - 4.35 million
15. Jung Woo Sung - 4.33 million
16. Yoo Ah In - 4.28 million
17. Kang Dong Won - 4.25 million
18. Im Siwan -3.59 million
19. Ha Jung Woo - 3.4 million
20. Kim Hye Soo - 3.37 million