The mystery-thriller Forest of Secrets has increased the curiosity of the viewers with its latest teaser. There is the ominous reminder that "everyone is a suspect with a motive" which baits the curiosity of the viewers.
Bae Doo-na and Jo Seung-woo starrer drama deals with a particular series of murders and they are connected with deep rooted corruption in the legal system of Korea. Previously, Dramabeans reported that Jo Seung-woo is playing the role of a lonely and cold prosecutor called Hwang Si-mok, who lacks the ability to feel emotions due to a brain surgery that was conducted on him in his youth. He is the only one to have preserved his integrity and honesty in his job as a prosecutor.
Bae Doo-na will reportedly be playing the role of a righteous, warm-hearted policewoman who works on the case alongwith Jo Seung-woo. Reporters investigate the crime scene, and the viewers are told that each and every one connected to the case is a likely suspect. As they get deeper into it and analyze the forensic evidence, the copy reads, "An opportunity to turn the tables," mentioned Dramabeans.
In the final cut of the teaser, Jo Seung-woo is seen being grabbed in a chokehold, and a younger man asks, "Should I close an eye to this as well?"
It ends with a voiceover, Jo Seung-woo repeating the tagline of the show saying, "An orchestrated truth. Everyone is a suspect with a motive."
The engaging teaser has made the viewers curious as to what is to happen in the drama when it starts airing on tvN, this June.
Forest of Secrets is scheduled to air every Saturday-Sunday from June 10.
- Late nights are for supper and binge-watching for Singaporeans, says Netflix streaming analysis
- SISTAR's disbanding, Starship Entertainment confirms: Members' handwritten notes explain the reason
- Kim Tae Hee and Rain are expecting a baby, agency confirms
- Descendants of the Sun 2 to launch this year: Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki not to return for the new season?
- Song Joong Ki attends Descendants of the Sun's makeup artist's wedding despite busy schedule
- Gong Yoo CNN interview: Actor shares why he thinks Goblin was such big hit
- Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo wedding to happen in real? Actor hints at starting a family
- Actor Gong Yoo to be be on the cover of Esquire in seven different Asian countries
- Yoochun criticized for throwing away fan's gift immediately after receiving it
- Song Hye Kyo talks about acid attack threat