Market Round-Up: What did you miss?
The Straits Times Index gained 0.53 percent or 18 points to end at 3,328.
- Singapore stocks rose on Tuesday, led by gains in lenders such as OCBC Bank and DBS Group Holdings. The Straits Times Index gained 0.53 percent or 18 points to end at 3,328.
- Phosphate mining company AsiaPhos rose 2 percent as it expects to report a higher revenue and profit after tax in the second-quarter.
- International Healthway Corp. said it expects to report a net loss for the first two quarters of the current financial year. Its shares rose 5.3 percent to S$0.098.
- Citic Envirotech, a membrane-based water treatment solutions provider, reported a 4.2 percent fall in second-quarter profit.
- Industrial group SP Corp reported a loss before tax in the second-quarter, in line with its earlier forecast.
- SP Corp said its units Globaltraco International and Performance Retreads have agreed to sell certain company's assets and stocks to British Virgin Islands-based GITI Holdings for about S$2.2 million.