Market Round-Up: What did you miss?
The Straits Times Index gaining 0.57 percent or 19 points to end at 3,325.
- Singapore equities rose on Wednesday, with the Straits Times Index gaining 0.57 percent or 19 points to end at 3,325.
- Shares of Rowsley jumped as much as 99 percent after the realty firm said it planned to buy healthcare assets valued at S$1.9 billion from its controlling shareholder, billionaire Peter Lim.
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust rose 1 percent after reporting a 3.2 percent rise in estimated distribution per unit.
- Shares of Singapore Telecommunication's broadband unit NetLink Trust were little changed upon listing on Wednesday.
- Telecom firm M1's shares fell as much as 8.3 percent after its majority shareholders decided not to proceed further with the strategic review.
- Industrial group SP Corp said it expects to report a loss for the second quarter and half year ended June 30, 2017