Actress Kim Ok Bin and actors Kim Soo Hyun and Jo In Sung topped the latest brand reputation index for movie stars.
According to the Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation, they analyzed 50.87 million pieces of big data of top 50 Korean movie stars from April 18 to May 19 based participation, communication, media, community and audience values.
Kim Ok Bin topped the list with a score of 8.36 million. The actress starred in the movie "The Villainess," which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in May, in which she played as an assassin. She will star in the another film titled "The Discloser" this year.
Kim Soo Hyun placed second with 6.47 million. He will star in the upcoming movie "Real," which will be released on June 28. The actor recently appeared as a guest on the variety TV show "Infinite Challenge," which drew a rating of 10.9 percent, a little bit higher than that previous episode.
Third place is Jo In Sung who got 5.72 million. He starred in the 2017 film "The King."
The others in the Top 20 are:
4. Gong Yoo - 4.99 million
5. Yeo Jin Goo - 4.36 million
6. Lee Jung Jae - 2.86 million
7. Im Siwan - 2.45 million
8. Jung Woo Sung - 2.09 million
9. Ahn Jae Hong - 2.07 million
10. Kim Moo Yeol - 2.03 million
11. Song Kang Ho - 1.86 million
12. Yoo Ah In - 1.84 million
13. Hwang Jung Min - 1.84 million
14. Sol Kyung Gu - 1.75 million
15. Kim Hye Soo - 1.64 million
16. Jun Ji Hyun - 1.61 million
17. Byun Yo Han - 1.54 million
18. Kim Myung Min - 1.54 million
19. Hyun Bin - 1.53 million
20. Park Sung Woong - 1.42 million