"Goblin" and "Train to Busan" star Gong Yoo, Ha Jung Woo and Kang Dong Won topped the latest brand reputation rankings of Korean movie actors.
According to the Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation, it analyzed 251.35 million pieces of big data from December 25 to January 26 and the results were based on media coverage, participation, community and communication values.
Compared to the 178.43 million pieces of big data in December, the January figure is higher by 40.86 percent.
Gong Yoo rose from fifth to first place with a total score of 12.92 million, up by 121.19 percent from 5.84 million last month. Last December, he was chosen as one of Korea's most favorite actors of 2017.
Ha Jung Woo, star of current hit films "Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds" and "1987: When the Day Comes," had a total of 11.7 million, rising 34.77 percent from 8.68 million in the last rankings.
Kang Dong Won grabbed third place with 10.14 million, an increase of 129.26 percent from 4.42 million last December.
Kim Tae Ri garnered a score of 8.71 million to place fourth while Lee Byung Hyun is in fifth place with 8.5 million.
Actors who have been placed sixth to 20th are:
6. Park Seo Joon - 8.09 million
7. Kim Hyang Gi - 7.45 million
8. Cha Tae Hyun - 7.16 million
9. Son Ye Jin - 7 million
10. Lee Jong Suk - 6.71 million
11. Park Jung Min - 6.7 million
12. Song Joong Ki - 6.44 million
13. Kim Dong Wook - 5.98 million
14. Song Seung Heon - 5.92 million
15. Jung Woo Sung - 5.66 million
16. Jung Woo - 5.44 million
17. Hyun Bin - 5.12 million
18. Jang Hyuk - 5.08 million
19. Kim Soo Hyun - 4.8 million
20. Kim Yoon Seok - 4.69 million