The members of BTS can be described as the winners of 34th annual Golden Disc Awards. The young Korean Heartthrobs did not just take home the Grand Prizes for Digital Album Sales and Physical Album Sales, but they were also declared as the winners of K-Pop Star Award, Tik Tok Award and Popularity Award.
In short, the internationally popular boy group managed to create a new record this year. They are now ranked second in the list of K-Pop groups with maximum number of Golden Disk Awards, beating EXO. They also managed to top the list of K-Pop bands with maximum number of Daesangs.
Other big winners of the two-day event are TWICE, MONSTA X, SEVENTEEN and GOT7 . While TWICE bagged Digital Song Bonsang on the first day of the event, they were declared as the winners of Cosmopolitan Artist Award and Album Bonsang on the second day. Meanwhile, GOT7, MONSTA X and SEVENTEEN received only Album Bonsang this year.
Check out the winners of Golden Disc Awards 2020 – Day 2 below:
- Album of the Year (Grand Prize or Daesang) – BTS
- Album Bonsang – BTS, NCT DREAM, TWICE, SEVENTEEN, EXO members Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol, MONSTA X, Super Junior, GOT7 and NU'EST
- Popularity Award - BTS
- Tik Tok Award – BTS
- OST Award – Gummy for Remember ME
- Cosmopolitan Artist Award - TWICE and NU'EST
- K-Pop Star Award – BTS
- Performance Award – ASTRO and G (I)-DLE