The winners of Golden Disc Awards 2020 for Digital Album Sales have been announced tonight, January 4, at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul. While BTS bagged the Grand Prize (Digital Song of the Year or Daesang), ITZY, JANNABI and MAMAMOO took home two awards each and Bang Si Hyuk was recognised as the Best Producer of the Year.
Other big winners of the night were TWICE, JANNABI, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, CHUNG HA, JENNIE, Paul Kim, Zico, Song Ga In, Taeyeon, AB6IX, AKMU and ATEEZ. The winners of the 34th annual award ceremony were presented by popular artists from the Korean music industry, including Ahn Jae Hyun, Go Jun Hee, Han Ye Ri, Joo Won, Jung Eun Chae, Kim Nam Gil, Kim Seon Ho, Kim So Hyun, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Se Young, Lee Jae Wook and Shin Sung Rok.
Check out the winners of 34th annual Golden Disc Awards for Digital Album Sales below
- Digital Song of the Year (Daesang or Grand Prize) - BTS for Boy With Luv
- Best Digital Song of the Year - CHUNG HA, JENNIE, Paul Kim, Taeyeon, ITZY, AKMU, BTS,TWICE, JANNABI and M.C. the MAX
- Rookie of the Year Award - ITZY and TOMORROW X TOGETHER
- Best Solo Artist of the Year - Hwa Sa from MAMAMOO
- R&B/Hip Hop Award - Zico
- Trot Award - Song Ga In
- Next Generation Artist Award - Kim Jaehwan, AB6IX and ATEEZ
- Best Female Group - MAMAMOO
- Producer Award - Bang Si Hyuk
We will keep you updated as the winners are announced.