The latest PokÃ©mon GO updates for Android and iOS devices are now available to download. Niantic Labs offers a couple of performance improvements, including an added support for the iPhone X screen resolution.
PokÃ©mon GO 0.83.1 for Android and PokÃ©mon GO 1.53.2 for iOS offers a massive update on the augmented reality game. The updates can be downloaded from the App Store and Play Store respectively.
In usual Niantic demeanor, there are no available details other than the ones discovered by some faithful members of the community. Among other things, the game developer has released a performance improvement with regards to load times when launching the app.
Here are some PokÃ©mon GO update details in bullets:
- Added support and made optimizations for the iPhone X screen resolution
- Removed support for devices running iOS 8
- Resolved a bug causing error banners to remain visible until the app is restarted
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from powering up PokÃ©mon to their max CP
- Improved load time when you open the app
- Various bug fixes and performance updates
There are also a bunch of changes in the recently revamped Raid Battle feature as well as how gyms work. Particularly, the bug that previously prevented trainers from powering up a PokÃ©mon to its maximum combat power has been solved.
If the official over-the-air PokÃ©mon GO update for Android has come yet, trainers can use this APK to download it.