Rookie Korean idol group Wanna One again lorded over the brand reputation rankings for individual boy band members in October.
The Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation analyzed 160.6 million pieces of big data of 349 boy band members from September 19 to October 20, an increase of 16.45 percent compared to September's data of 137.91 million. Results were analyzed based on community, media, participation and communication values.
Wanna One took eight of the top 10 spots with Kang Daniel placing first for the third straight month. He garnered a total score of 6.04 million, decreasing by 30.9 percent from his last score of 8.74 million.
Fellow Wanna One member Park Ji Hoon took second place with 3.8 million, dipping 27.52 percent from 5.24 million in September.
He was followed by Wanna One's Ong Sung Woo, 3.39 million; Wanna One's Hwang Min Hyun, 3.15 million; Wanna One's Lee Dae Hwi, 2.9 million; and Wanna One's Kim Jae Hwan, 2.81 million.
Placing seventh is BTS member Jungkook with 2.75 million followed by Wanna One's Bae Jin Young, 2.59 million; Wanna One's Park Woo Jin, 2.56 million; and BTS' Jimin, 2.53 million.
Garnering 11th to 25th places are:
11. NU'EST W's JR - 2.5 million
12. NU'EST W's Baekho - 2.33 million
13. Wanna One's Ha Sung Woon - 2.33 million
14. Wanna One's Yoon Ji Sung - 2.31 million
15. JBJ's Kenta - 2.16 million
16. Wanna One's Lai Guan Lin - 2.06 million
17. BTS Jin - 2.03 million
18. BTOB's Minhyuk - 1.98 million
19. NU'EST W's Ren - 1.89 million
20. BTOB's Sungjae - 1.89 million
21. JBJ's Kwon Hyun Bin - 1.83 million
22. B1A4's Jinyoung - 1.83 million
23. JBJ's Noh Tae Hyun - 1.76 million
24. SHINee's Taemin - 1.68 million
25. BTS Suga - 1.62 million