By now, we all know that Apple has launched its yearly iPhone upgrade iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus and, of course, the most expensive iPhone ever, the 10th-anniversary special iPhone X along with some other products on September 12 at a grand event.
Now, the important question is when will these be available in your regions?
Although the company didn't announce the details regarding specific regions during its event, most of the details are available on its website, thankfully.
None of the new products are listed yet on Apple's Indonesia site, but here are the pre-order and price details for some other Asian countries, as per Asia One.
- Singapore: Pre-order begins on 3:01 pm from October 27; shipping starts from November 3. Base price starts from S$1,648.
- China: Pre-orders starts from October 27 on 3:01 pm. Base price starts from RMB 8388.
- Hong Kong: Pre-orders start from October 27 on 3:01 pm. Base price starts from HK$8,588.
- Taiwan: Pre-order begins on 3:01 pm from October 27. Base price starts from NT$35,900.
- Japan: Pre-order starts on October 27 from 4:01 pm. Base price starts from ￥112,800.
- India: Pre-order starts from October 27. Base price starts from INR 89,000.
- Thailand: No dates or pricing announced, yet.
- Korea: Dates or pricing have not been announced, yet.
- Malaysia: No dates or pricing announced, yet.
- Philippines: No details on dates or pricing as of yet.
iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus