Christmas is around the corner, and it's time to send wishes, greetings, messages, and quotes to loved ones. As the world is getting ready to enjoy yourself with friends and family, here are some simple ways to share your thoughts with the people around you. It could help them remember all the good times they spent with you.
People across the globe wish their near and dear ones through text messages, WhatsApp statuses, Facebook posts, and other social media services. Decorating trees, singing Carol songs, exchanging gifts, and dancing are also part of this winter celebration. Children wait for Santa to knock on the doors and leave their surprises.
With just hours left to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, here are some lovely messages, greetings, wishes, and quotes, to share with family and friends. It could be the best way to make their Christmas memorable and blissful. It will also help them to understand how important they are to you and how much you miss them during this festival season.
- The gift of love is the biggest gift of all. May this Christmas bring you an abundance of it. Merry Christmas!
- Our warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May your stocking be full of goodwill, great happiness, peace, and positivity.
- The warmth of the fireplace and the stockings weighed down with gifts. The Christmas tree gleaming with ornaments wreaths on the door and carollers knocking. May the magic of Christmas live with you through the year! Merry Christmas!
- May the magic of Christmas light up every corner of your house. May the ornaments on your Christmas tree glow just like your smile this year. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas season. May your holidays be spent in good cheer and unforgettable moments. Have a great time this Christmas!
- All hail the king of Nazareth, let us all welcome the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ! Merry Christmas to everyone!
- This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift-giving. May your Christmas be filled with the real miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- Christmas is a time for families to unite. It is time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas!
- The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
- The bells are jingling, the balls are rolling, the stars shine bright on the Christmas tree. May this sparkle always brighten your life!
- Wishing all my near and dear ones a wonderful and safe Merry X-mas!
- Christmas brings with it joy and laughter, love and happiness. I wish all of this for you in abundance. Merry Christmas!
- Caring and sharing define the Christmas spirit! Let us not forget that and celebrate this day with full fervor.
- It's all so Christmassy! The sparkling stars and the jingling bells are out and ready to be decked up on the Christmas tree. Wish you all a joyous Christmas!
- And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time - Jesus Christ
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve - Tom Baker
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection - Winston Churchill
- I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year - Charles Dickens
- I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another - Carrie Fisher.