Drunk man injures bowel after losing control of 30-inch sex toy

The 53-year-old drunk man ended up penetrating his bowel after he inserted a 30-inch sex toy in his anus for sexually satisfying himself.

sex toy
Sex dolls are piled up at a factory in China, he leading manufacturer of sex toys (Representational Image) Reuters

A 53-year-old man, who was under the influence of alcohol, was injured after he inserted a 30-inch long sex toy in his anus. The man, whose identity has not been revealed, turned up at A&E at Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust in severe pain.

According to a report by BMJ journal, the drunk man, penetrated his bowel by inserting a sex toy for satisfying himself.

The man stated that he was stimulating himself with the non-battery operated device sex toy when suddenly he lost control of the toy and it got stuck in his rectum. "This case is the first of its kind and exclusive due to the enormous size," the doctors said.

The man ended up having a stoma bag fitted to prevent waste being passed through his colon and had to be fed through a tube in hospital for nine days.

"An X-ray showed a smooth shadow in his abdomen and further scans revealed he had perforated his bowel. The sex toy was removed along with part of his large intestine," Dr. Saad Ikram told metro.co.uk.

However, this is not the first case when such a bizarre accident has happened while indulging in sexual pleasures. Several people have been lost their lives due to such accidents.

This article was first published on December 15, 2017