The alien theory enthusiasts couldn't have bargained for a better start to the New year 2017, with the first notable UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) sighting of the year coming just days after the New Year's eve. Professional British UFO photographer John Moony spotted a mysterious flying craft over Newton Abbot, Devon. This literally out of the world incident, which took place around 1:30 p.m. local time on Monday, has encouraged the photographer to believe that 2017 will indeed prove to be a very vital year in terms of hunting extra terrestrial (ET) life in space.
Moony, one of the most distinguished contributors on World UFO Photos (an UFO dedicated website), stated that, he was sky watching, while after gazing through the blue for an hour or so suddenly he noticed a "faint contrail" over Newton Abbot's skies. It was hard to recognize the object from so far, so it was only after zooming in on that quickly ascending object with his Nikon P900 he could make out that the contrail was not coming from a plane but it was coming from a mystifying flying craft, which was shaped like a classic UFO.
"The round glowing object was at a very high altitude and I doubt that many people would be able to see this without a telephoto lens or a pair of high zoom binoculars. The object was moving at a high rate of speed across the sky and I had real trouble stabilizing it in the camera's viewfinder. I began taking photographs of this strange object and I managed to take six photographs that show the movement of this object," said John Moony, according to the Inquisitr.
The photographer seems to be quite positive about finding more extraterrestrial phenomena throughout this year and his optimism is well-grounded, as what he captured through his lens might just be the first UFO sighting of 2017. In 2016 we had many experts saying that 2017 might be the year of UFOs and ETs. Moony's finding at the very beginning more or less sealed it.
Scientists were excited earlier in 2016 when strange signals were detected from deep space. While many experts state that it is likely to be another false alarm, there is hope that significant news will arise from it either way.
Not only in Newton Abbot but New Year's Eve was rife with a number of interesting UFO-related news from around the globe. One of the most significant ones came from Queen Creek, Arizona, where witnesses reported seeing three mysterious lights slowly ascending to the sky. The lights most definitely evoked lots of speculations and theories with a number of them saying the lights might not be of this world at all.
While the actual source or justification of those lights is still unknown, skeptics have already given their share of explanations.
According to Sputnik News, Julie Baumann, one of the witnesses and a consultant for marketing company Isagenix, stated: "I just saw these three lights consecutively spaced out and they were close so it definitely caught my eye. They were moving slow. They didn't speed up or slow down. We were looking at it, all of us and we were going 'Okay, it's definitely just paper lanterns.' The other three were like a ball of light and the last one just looked like a plastic bag floating in the wind. It draws that curiosity of what could it be and aliens and I know people want to believe what they want to believe... but I saw three lit paper bags and one unlit paper bag."
Unsurprisingly, while some agree with Baumann's explanation, some strongly differ with it. Just like other UFO sightings it will be extremely difficult to prove who's right!
These UFO sightings of this year might just increase in number if we go by a very famous theory by some of the researches, according to which, a mysterious unknown object, an 'alien probe', is set to fly past Earth in 2017. The strange object which is now known as 1991 VG, was first spotted way back in November 1991 by astronomer James Scotti at the University of Arizona.
Initially it was suggested to be a section of Apollo 12 rocket, but Scotti claims that the timings do not match and instantly dismissed the notion as a ridiculous idea designed to cover up the reality of the situation!
When Scotti first spotted this mysterious strange object which is now called 1991 VG, it was about 10 metres in diameter, passing 280,000 miles from Earth â around 50,000 miles further than the Earth and the moon.
This strange object showed an unusual rapid rate of rotation and its brightness appeared to fluctuate. This behaviour has not ever been seen before from any asteroid of its size â This mysterious object also had an orbit that was strikingly similar to that of Earth.
Once data was gathered on 1991 VG, Scotti realised this was the second time the unidentified object had passed Earth. The first was March of 1975.
Many truth seekers around the world are excited about this discovery and believe this could be a huge 'incoming' piece of disclosure in 2017, citing Steele's work as their source piece of evidence. When it does fly past Earth sometime in the summer of 2017, it will only be seen in the southern hemisphere.
The past year has already been filled with numerous sightings, including Curiosity Rover sending evidences of life from Mars the now-infamous mass sightings in Turkey that triggered the hashtag #ufoattacktoturkey, which was spotted by numerous residents and strangely covered up by social media. With the frequency of UFO-related incidents being reported around the globe, it seems completely possible that something very significant is going to happen soon.
Some interesting facts about aliens:
1. More than 40,000 Americans have taken out insurance against being abducted by aliens.
2. According to a report it is illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles under Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969.
3. In a push to draw in more tourism and additionally extra terrestrials, the town of St Paul, Alberta made the world's first UFO landing site.
4. Edgar Mitchell, the 6th individual to stroll on the moon, guarantees that "outsiders have reached people a few times".
5. One of the Presidents of the World Chess Federation claims that he was abducted by aliens trusts that chess was concocted by 'outsiders'.
6. Astronomer Frank Drake made the first scientific attempt to contact extra-terrestrial life forms in 1960.
7. Ohio State University inquires about spotting a sign originating from almost 220 million light years away that was so intense, it was named the "Wow Signal".
8. Some firefighters in the USA are actually trained to deal with aliens in case of a UFO crash or invasion
9. Three Days into the Apollo 11 Mission, the team reported an interesting flying question not far away from their location. They accepted it was a bit of the disengaged SIV-B rocket. That is, until they realized, that it was more than 6,000 miles away. The group of NASA still can't clarify what sort of article it was.
10. The Crop Circles are often believed to be created by aliens, as there is no proper explanation behind this phenomenon.
11. In 1957 a Brazilian farmer reported that he was abducted by aliens , who covered him in gel and mated with him. Surprisingly he is not the only one to claim being abducted by aliens. Mr. Ilyumzhinov from Kalmykia claims he was kidnapped by outsiders wearing yellow spacesuits on the night of September 17, 1997.
12. Scientist were stunned when they discovered a little, half-crawl long outside article implanted inside of the skeletal stays of once French ruler, Napoleon Bonaparte. This appears to run as an inseparable unit with Bonaparte's own account of snatching when he vanished for a few days in July 1794, asserting he had been held detainee without wanting to by an 'interesting gathering of men'.