JYJ's Park Yoochun has been secluded by his fans. The singer will no longer be conferred with any kind of support from his well wishers, apparently, because of his involvement in multiple sexual assault cases.
On 16 June, the band's fan gallery released an official statement giving their final verdict. The note highly criticized Yoochun's wrongdoings and issued a declaration on withdrawing varied promotional or content related favors to the 30-year-old former TVXQ member.
However, the note also clarified that the fan group will continue extending their support towards the other two members of the band, Jaejoong and Junsu.
Meanwhile, as per reports, the first sexual assault case against the singer - actor has been taken back by the alleged victim. As far as second case is concerned, police is still carrying the investigations.
Read the full announcement below:
1. DC JYJ Gallery will only support Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu starting June 17, 2016.
2. We criticize Yoochun for his wrongdoings and will reject any kind of promotion and/or content with him.
3. DC JYJ Gallery has supported Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu, and Park Yoochun ever since the start of their legal battle with their former label. The reason why we stood by JYJ's side for the past 7 years is because they have not engaged in unethical actions, and we trusted in their beliefs. However, as Park Yoochun entered an establishment that commercialized sex, it will be wrong for the fans, who've been fighting for justice, to continue supporting him.
As a result, JYJ Gallery will also withdraw all the support we have given this member.
4. DC JYJ Gallery will do our best to combat any malicious rumors and speculations regarding Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu.
5. Ultimately, we are greatly disappointed and angry toward Park Yoochun, who has destroyed 13 years of trust.