Market Round-Up: What did you miss?
The Straits Times Index fell 0.16 percent or 5 points to end at 3,325.
- Singapore stocks fell for a second day on Monday, dragged by financials such as OCBC Bank and United Overseas Bank. The Straits Times Index fell 0.16 percent or 5 points to end at 3,325.
- Property developer United Industrial Corp ended little changed on Monday. Its its net profit fell 33 percent in the second-quarter due to increased expenses and fair value losses.
- Raffles Medical pared most of its gains to close unchanged after reporting a 0.5 percent increase in the second-quarter net profit. The company said it expects the Group to remain profitable in 2017.
- Shares in TT International were halted from trading pending the release of an announcement.
- The Singapore-listed TT International last week said that it had received a letter of demand from solicitors of unit Big Box Pte Ltd claiming repayment of S$50.75 million in alleged rental arrears.