International Men's Day is marked on 19 November every year. The day is observed to appreciate the contribution of men to community and family.
The theme for this year is Stop Male Suicide. On the occasion, IBTimes Singapore has hand-picked top quotes to share with your loved ones.
- "Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth; the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence." - Democritus
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
- "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." - Frederick Douglass
- "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. - Oscar Wilde
- "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively." - Bob Marley
- "The man who trusts other men will make fewer mistakes than he who distrusts them." - Camillo Di Cavour
- "Men are like wine - some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age." Pope John XXIII
- "As long as you know men are like children, you know everything." - Coco Chanel
- "The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you." - Norman Mailer
- "There's three things men always talk about - women, sports, and cars." - Mario Lopez