Avid iOS fans can now install iOS 10 beta on their iPhone or iPad even without a developer account, thanks to some industrious folks at iPhone Hacks who have shared a simple guide to accomplish this feat. The hidden key to iOS 10 beta is especially imperative, as Apple is yet to start testing the public beta for iOS 10 while the first beta of iOS 10 is currently restricted to developers with a registered Apple account.
The best part is that you don't need any hack tool or the necessity to connect your device to a computer as it can be done in a legitimate way.
Note: You must note that the above installation method uses an OTA update and hence it will not affect previously installed apps and user data on the iOS device. Nevertheless, it is recommended that you backup your important data and settings via iTunes on the iOS device before you proceed.
Steps to install iOS 10 beta on your iPhone or iPad without developer account
- Just open the iOS 10 beta profile on your iOS device and install it. Tip: For this trick to work, you need to open the beta profile directly through the latest version of Safari which supports iOS 10 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Now you will be automatically redirected to the Settings menu to install the latest configuration.
- Let the device restart during the beta profile installation process.
- Once the device reboots, navigate to Settings > General > Software Update and look for latest OTA update for your device. If the update is not available, quit the Settings menu and repeat the step.
- Once the update is available, just download and install it like you do with any other OTA update.
For further assistance, check out the video tutorial posted below:
[Source: iPhone Hacks]