Avid GTA Online gamers can once again quench their thirst for making big money in game, ahead of the forthcoming GTA 5 DLC, thanks to the prolific YouTuber MrBossFTW (aka Ross) for his latest money-making guide. Ross suggests that you could easily become a millionaire in the next two weeks by following this simple strategy of making $300K to $500K per hour in a legit way.
Rockstar Games has recently added 15 newly created and verified Stunt Races into GTA Online with double money and RP bonuses through the event week. As Ross admits, you will stand a chance of making anywhere between GTA$40,000 to GTA$60,000 for competing each of these stunt races during the event weekend.
Some of the recent gameplay screenshots from fellow GTA 5 players clearly reaffirms Ross' idea of making big money with the latest stunt races in GTA Online. You can see (in screenshot above) that one table topper has garnered 16,000 RP and GTA$66,380 cash for just completing a single stunt race (comprising three laps) that lasted around 10 minutes.
In another screenshot (above) you can see the winner (first place) taking home GTA$70,000 for being a tad faster during each of those three laps for a total race time of 8 minutes and 26 seconds. So, it means that the faster you finish the race, the larger bonus cash you will be earning and vice-versa.
A fellow GTA Online gamer named 'The Real Jackster' has ascertained that you can now earn $75.9K as the maximum payout in stunt races. Although no one has been able to achieve this feat until now, it looks like a considerably big sum for a short-duration stunt race that barely lasts for 10 minutes.
In order to make the most of the time and opportunity available through the weekend, you need to follow a few simple strategic steps to maximise your returns in stunt races. Here's what you should do:
- Create a playlist comprising all 15 stunt races that are newly released. At any point of time a single playlist can accommodate up to 16 new jobs or races and hence you will save up enough time and effort that would otherwise get wasted if you do the races individually.
- Not to mention, individual races will take up more load times and long waiting time for all players to get in. However, a playlist will ensure that you are mostly playing with the same people from the start till the end and thereby it saves your precious time.
- You should be focusing on lap-based races as they enable you to earn more cash after each lap. You may want to stick to 2 or 3 laps for each race as it helps you save some time for trying out other stunt races in the playlist.
- On the other hand, point to point races consume more time to complete and hence they are not as lucrative as the lap races. As Ross clarifies, it would be wise to hit the sweet spot between 7 and 11 minutes to earn maximum cash during these lap races.
- It is anybody's guess that the player who finishes the race in first position will obviously earn maximum cash. However, it is also important to keep a tab on the time spent on completing each race as Rockstar has fixed an upper and lower limit of lap timings for each of these races in order to earn the full cash of $75.9K.
Time Trial Bonus
You can also participate in the Time Trial as well as the premium race of the week to earn extra cash and RP. This week's time trial is known as 'Up-n-Atom', wherein you could use your Shotaro or any other motorcycle and drive towards the Paleto Bay and then get off at the beach.
The time trial earns you bonus cash only for the first time you finish the race successfully (within the stipulated time). Then you can start the premium race which has a cool down timer of 45 minutes after you have finished the race on first position.
Secret discounts on select vehicles and items for chosen players
In addition, you could save some decent sum of money on vehicle purchases (see video below) which are currently selling at 25% discount. Also, some select players are receiving targeted discounts on specific DLC items such as 50% off on the Armoured Benefactor Schafter and the SuperVolito chopper, 25% off on the speedy Pfister 811 Supercar, and 50% off the magnificent Stilt House apartments. This special discount offer closes on 13 March.
Three high-performance vehicles including Grotti X80 Proto, Pegassi Reaper and the Nagasaki Shotaro Sports bike are now available at 50% off their selling price. The 10-car garage and the Dewbauchee Specter Sports car are now on sale at 25% off. All these offers will be valid until 13 March.
You can also sell off your older cars and unused properties such as apartments, CEO offices and warehouses to earn some quick bucks, ahead of the next title update in GTA Online.