There is this belief that the eCommerce business happens mostly online and digitally. As if their headquarters were a 24/7 Zoom meeting and the team only connected through webcams and headphones. However, that is not the case. There is much more going on behind the scenes. Most eCommerce businesses have offices, meeting rooms, and teams working together to bring the best products and services to their customers. These companies also rely on the help of eCommerce experts who can help with their digital stores. Ecommerce Marketing Agency offers their consultancy services to take your ready-to-go turnkey eCommerce store to the next level.
In January 2020, eCommerce and Digital Marketing expert Steven Ridzyowski founded
Ecommerce Marketing Agency to share his expertise. With his team, this consultancy agency helps customers with web design and development, digital marketing, and turnkey stores. Because they believe in working together, head to head, innovating daily, they have now expanded their headquarters to Miami, Florida. There they have been hiring experts who can help fulfill their mission: analyzing and perfecting eCommerce marketing on various platforms by building, managing, operating, fulfilling, and advertising your online ready-to-go turnkey store. Their in-house team provides full service from start to finish.
Disrupting the eCommerce Industry
Steven Ridzyowski and his team are disrupting the eCommerce industry by creating a connection between their customers and their employees. Once a new customer signs up with them, they are assigned a team of experts to guide them through the process and make sure their store succeeds. Their success becomes Ecommerce Marketing Agency's success, and they want everyone to meet their goals.
How do the teams work? Every client is connected to five individuals or smaller teams that
dedicate their full-time to the specific eCommerce store.
1. Account Management: Each client is assigned an account manager in charge of managing the team and making sure everything runs smoothly. They are the main point of contact for any issues or concerns.
2. Content Team: For every product you decide to launch, you will have a content team creating the content for your store and social media. They will be in charge of taking the product photos and editing them to fit the aesthetic.
3. Website Developers: There will be a team of website developers who will design your website to go beyond the market's standard. They will focus on branding to create customer trust working directly with the content team.
4. Media Buyers: Every eCommerce store needs media buyers who control the ads and monitor the metrics. They have the necessary expertise to help increase your revenue.
5. V/A and Fulfillment Team: The fulfillment team will take care of answering comments from customers, resolving any concerns or issues, fulfilling orders, and adding tracking numbers. They work closely with warehouses and suppliers to guarantee top-quality products and shipping.
Ecommerce Marketing Agency Sets a Standard
As a digital marketing agency, Ecommerce Marketing Agency has their clients as their main priority. Their mission is to help other eCommerce businesses succeed. Based on their founder's, Steven Ridzyowski, experience with his own digital stores, this team can bring high-quality services to guarantee your products are sold, meet your goals, and go beyond your initial expectations. Opening headquarters in Miami is a sign of this agency's success which points to their clients leading successful businesses as well.
Ecommerce Marketing Agency is the agency that will lead your eCommerce ready-to-go
turnkey store to the top.