Wanna One made a clean sweep of the brand reputation ranking for individual Korean boy band members for August.
The members of the group took the first 11 places in the ranking generated by the Korean Institute for Corporate Reputation, which analyzed 160.39 million pieces of big data from July 18 to August 19 based on participation, media, community and communication indices.
Wanna One's Kang Daniel, the group's center who took first place in final episode of the survival TV show "Produce 101" Season 2, ranked No. 1 with a total score e of 12.31 million. The institute said in the link analysis he is associated with the words "cute," "handsome" and "cool."
Park Ji-hoon, who placed second on the TV show, followed Kang Daniel with a score of 9.25 million, or a difference of more than 3 million.
Ong Sung Woo got 7.49 million while Hwang Min Hyun, also a member of boy band NU'EST, placed fourth with 7.42 million and Yoon Ji Sung bagged fifth place with 6.16 million.
Kim Jae Hwan, Wanna One's main vocalist, ranked sixth with a score of 5.5 million followed by Lee Dae Hwi, 5.17 million; Park Woo Jin, 5.14 million; Bae Jin Young, 5.13 million; Ha Sung Woon, 4.88 million; and Lai Guan Lin, 4.76 million.
The 12th to 30th places went to:
12. Winner's Kang Seung Yoon - 4.49 million
13. Winner's Song Mino - 4.23 million
14. Big Bang's Taeyang - 2.84 million
15. BTS' Jimin - 2.14 million
16. EXO's Baekhyun - 1.978 million
17, BTS' Jungkook - 1.975 million
18. SHINee's Onew - 1.87 million
19. EXO's Chanyeol - 1.71 million
20. EXO's Suho - 1.49 million
21. BTS' V - 1.46 million
22. BTOB's Sungjae - 1.42 million
23. EXO's Sehun - 1.41 million
24. Imfact's Leesang - 1.37 million
25. EXO's Xiumin - 1.32 million
26. NU'EST's JR - 1.31 million
27. Big Bang's G-Dragon - 1.3 million
28. B1A4's Baro - 1.16 million
29. FT Island's Lee Hong Ki - 1.157 million
30. BTS' Jin - 1.153 million