Anticipation for 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' is increasing day by day. But before you head out to see that movie, here are a few basic things to know about the Star Wars.
1. There are three "original" movies which came out before the three "prequel" movies. Rogue One takes place between them. The other new movies take place after them.
2. Every movie in the Star Wars saga, aside from Rogue One, begins with scrolling text that explains what happens right before the movie begins. The title crawl is the signature way Star Wars films open.
3. That big spherical thing? That's the Death Star. That round, flat ship? That's the Millennium Falcon.
4. Luke and Leia, in the original films, are the children of PadmÃ© and Anakin, from the prequels.
5. Darth Vader is the bad guy in the original movies â the killer in the black mask who breathes loudly.
6. Han flies his Falcon with co-pilot Chewbacca, nicknamed "Chewie." Chewbacca and Han Solo are BFFs. In The Force Awakens, Han is shot and killed by his son. Chewie appears in the new movie The Last Jedi alongside Rey.
7. Leia loves Han. He knows.
8. Han and Leia had a child: Kylo Ren. Not a nice guy.
9. When people purposefully sound dyslexic, they are likely quoting Yoda.
10. 'May the Force be with you.' This is a Star Wars phrase often used as a way to say "goodbye and good luck."
(With inputs from U.S.A. Today)