Pokémon GO++ hack 0.69.1 APK for Android has just been rolled out which fans can now download and install. The hacked version of the Pokémon GO update brings all of the modified features that Niantic Labs has developed on top of all the native and official improvements for the game.
In the released patch notes, Pokémon GO will have the comeback of Spark to appraise Pokémon for Team Instinct trainers. The bug fixes include for: a motivation decay bug affecting Pokémon with less than 3,000 CP; a bug causing the Pokémon GO app to freeze after consuming potions fast; and a bug that makes the app freeze after six Pokémon faint during a Raid battle.
- The latest version of the Pokémon GO app. If you don't have it yet, download it here for Android and here for iOS.
- Fly GPS app. If you don't have it yet, download it here for Android and here for iOS.
- Installation instructions vary in different smartphones.
- Modifying Pokémon GO and its features may lead to a permanent ban of your account.
Download Pokémon GO++ hack 0.69.1
You can download the IPA file of the Pokémon GO++ hack 1.39.1 here and the APK file of the Pokémon GO++ hack 0.69.1 here.
How to install Pokémon GO++ hack 0.69.1
1. Head over to your phone's Settings.
2. Go to the Above device section and look for the Build number. Take note that the Build number varies in different brands of smartphones.
3. Tap the Build number seven times to unlock the Developer mode.
4. Go back to Settings and choose Developer options.
5. Choose Mock location app. Once prompt comes out, select Fly GPS.
6. Go back to Settings > Privacy & safety > Location > Location method. Make sure that the Location History and High Accuracy are switched On.
7. Finally, launch the Fly GPS app and select your location.
8. After putting it in, choose GPS Service Run and tap JoyStick Location Mode- (Pokémon).
For iOS devices, a bug causing the device to crash is also resolved.