The advanced version of Game Boy emulator aka GBA4iOS enables iPhone and iPad users to play Game Boy Advanced games on their iOS devices without jailbreaking. Unlike in the past, GBA4iOS users can now sideload all the emulator games as well as download their favourite GBA game ROMs on any iPhone or iPad running iOS 10.
Here's how to download and install GBA4iOS on iPhone and iPad running iOS 10 using Cydia Impactor:
Cydia Impactor (latest version)
Steps to install GBA4iOS on iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 without jailbreak
- Download the necessary IPA and Cydia Impactor files using the links provided above.
- Connect your iOS device to computer and launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag the GBA4iOS IPA file and drop it onto Cydia Impactor.
- You can now generate a signing certificate by entering your registered Apple ID and password when prompted or you can create a new ID for this purpose.
- Now the GBA4iOS emulator will be installed on your device. Wait until the installation completes and then the app icon should appear on the device's Home screen.
- Navigate to Settings > General and select Profile or device management.
- Locate your registered profile linked with your Apple ID and open it.
- Hit the Trust button to continue. You will be redirected to Home screen and you can now launch GBA4iOS.
That's it. Game Boy Advance games are now accessible directly on your iPhone or iPad. You can proceed with downloading favourite game ROMs on your GBA4iOS emulator as outlined below.
Steps to download GBA game ROMs on GBA4iOS
- Launch GBA4iOS
- Select the search field in the top right corner of the screen.
- Google homepage should now pop-up and let you search for your favourite GBA game ROMs. Once you have searched or located your game ROM file, you can download it directly to GBA4iOS.
- Wait until the game ROM files are downloaded completely, and then the game's app icon will appear on the home page of GBA4iOS emulator.
That's it. You can simply tap on it to start playing the game on your iPhone or iPad.
[Source: iPhone Hacks]