Fire breaks out at VivoCity restaurant, no one hurt: report

Mapletree Commercial
VivoCity Mall. Mapletree Commercial Trust

A fire broke out at a Japanese restaurant at VivoCity on Friday, the Straits Times reported.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted to the incident at 1 Harbourfront Walk at 11.35am, the report said.

The fire involved the kitchen exhaust duct at the Shin Kushiya restaurant on the second storey, the report said citing SCDF.

No injuries were reported after the accident.