It's a secret and we are bringing it out for you. The Victoria's Secret Fashion show took place in the fashion capital of Paris on November 30. While the Victoria's Secret website shows two days left to raise the curtain on the event we won't mind providing you a small sneak peek of the grand Parisian affair.
One of the most popular annual fashion shows, sponsored by Victoria's Secret, features women's premium range of well designed lingerie and sleepwear. With the sales of $6.12 billion in the year of 2012, it is the largest American retailer of women's lingerie. The fashion show features some of the world's leading fashion models such as current Victoria's Secret Angels - Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge.
Here are a few things you must be well-acknowledged with before the show airs on CBS on December 5.
1. The show took place in the Grand Palais in Paris that was beautifully lit up with pink lights with the models adorning the glittering runway.
2. Victoria's secret model and former progressional basket ball player, Elsa Hosk marked her opening presence on the show wearing a drangon-inspires ensemble.
3. Stunning performances by Lady Gaga, The Weeknd and Bruno Mars made the sexy night alluring. Lady Gaga made the musical beginning in the show with her "Million Reasons", a song from her recently released album Joanne. She took to the runway singing in a rose-print dress.
4. Bruno Mars made the night magical when he came singing his '24K Magic', the song that has gloriously occupied the Number one position on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
5. The Weeknd then made the models groove by singing out "Starboy" to a parade of models, including his former girlfriend Bella Hadid. The Weeknd's "Starboy" debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart and has made a recent return to the top spot. The song has broken the record for the most streams within a 24-hour period on Spotify.
6. Grace Elizabeth was the first model out in the pink section while Taylor Bill opened the "Dark Angels" section of the show where the models were seen jolting the runway in black lingerie set.