PlayStation Store has officially kicked off on 6 June its Days of Play in North America. All exciting deals are up for grabs until 16 June.
Sony is offering huge deals for new triple A titles on top of membership discounts for PlayStation Plus starting in the US and Canada. Days of Play ends on 17 June; meantime, Sony also gives back a US$15 credit for every US$100 spending until 20 June. The limited edition gold PlayStation 4 drops at US$249.
Titles on sale
Some of the titles on sale during the Days of Sale are up to 50 percent off, including Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and Watch Dogs 2. Titles like Horizon Zero Dawn and MLB The Show 17 hits the PlayStation Store's discount rack for the first time. Below is the list of games available during the Days of Sale.
- Horizon Zero Dawn (US$39.59)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Deluxe Edition (US$49.69)
- Mass Effect Andromeda (US$29.99)
- Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition (US$34.99)
- Battlefield 1 (US$29.99, US$23.99)
- Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition (US$39.99, US$31.99)
- Battlefield 1 Premium Pass (US$44.99, US$39.99)
- Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition (US$77.99, US$64.99)
- Final Fantasy XV (US$34.99, US$29.99)
- Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium Edition (US$52.49, US$44.99)
- The Last Guardian (US$26.39)
- MLB The Show 17 (US$39.59)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (US$19.99)
- Nioh (US$39.59)
- Nioh Digital Deluxe (US$52.79)
- Yakuza 0 (US$47.99)
- Yooka-Laylee (US$29.99)
- Prey (US$39.59)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (US$44.39, US$39.59)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe (US$89.99, US$74.99)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (US$59.99, US$54.39)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Season Pass (US$44.99, US$39.99)
- Watch Dogs 2 (US$25.19)
- Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition (US$31.49)
- Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition (US$49.99)
This week, a 12-month PlayStation Plus membership now costs US$49 only, instead of US$60. For PlayStation Plus members who have ongoing contracts can renew their subscriptions next week; make sure to cancel the auto-renew so normal billing will not reflect.