Nintendo's popular augmented-reality game 'Pokemon GO' has once again undergone some notable-location-changes to the spawn nests of rare Pokemons in Singapore. Some veteran Pokemon players have uploaded the list of newly-migrated spawn nests via Reddit using sgpokemaps to help users in their quest for capturing the rarest Pokemons in the game.
It is observed that the Charmander nest at east coast has now been transformed into a Magmar nest while several Pokemon GO players have confirmed the first migration of spawn nests for October via a new Reddit thread titled 'Spawns have changed again'.
Avid Pokemon fans can share and discuss the information about newly-migrated spawn locations and nests in the same thread, which is posted under the section 'PokemonGo_Singapore'.
Here is the fully-updated list of speculated spawn nests for rarest Pokemons in Singapore:
- Clefairy nest (Pavillion Circle, Bukit Batok Road)
- Cubone nest (Macritchie Reservoir Park)
- Cubone nest (Woodlands Waterfront)
- Geodude nest (Nicoll Highway)
- Geodude nest (Serangoon Community Park)
- Growlithe nest (Kent Ridge Park)
- Growlithe nest (Marina Barrage [to monitor])
- Jigglypuff nest (Jurong Central Park)
- Jigglypuff nest (Sembawang Golf Course)
- Jynx nest (Tanjong Rhu)
- Jynx nest (Yew Tee Park)
- Kabuto nest (NSRCC)
- Machop nest (Jurong Country Club)
- Machop nest (Yishun Neighbourhood Park St 72)
- Magmar nest (East Coast Park Zone F)
- Mankey nest (Changi Coast Road)
- Mankey nest (Jalan Pemimpin)
- Meowth nest (Resorts World Sentosa)
- Oddish nest (Pasir Ris Park (west))
- Omanyte nest (Bedok Reservoir Park)
- Omanyte nest (East Coast Park Zone C)
- Onix nest (The Toa Payoh Park, opposite Toa Payoh HDB hub)
- Pikachu nest (Tanjong Rhu Promenade)
- Ponyta nest (Hougang Central)
- Ponyta nest (Rochester Hill)
- Seel nest (Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West)
- Squirtle nest (Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park)
- Vulpix nest (Maplewoods, King Albert Park)
Do share the info with us, if you find any new spawn nests for some rare Pokemon that we might have missed out and we will be glad to add them to our list.