OnePlus 3 fans are in for some exciting news as freshly leaked specifications and images of the forthcoming flagship smartphone have surfaced online via TENAA certification.
China's TENAA certification for the OnePlus 3 confirms the existence of the predominant Home button like the HTC 10 on the phone's front panel, which is speculated to house a concealed fingerprint scanner.
The other noteworthy features showcased in the leaked images include the protruding camera on the rear and the horizontal lines on the top and bottom of the back panel.
As Android Police reports, the hardware specifications of the phone are in line with Evan Blass' recent leak:
- 5.5in full HD (1080p) screen
- Snapdragon 820 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM
- 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 64GB of storage
- Support for NFC
- 3000mAh battery
- Weighs around 160g and measures 7.3mm in thickness
- Powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Available in light grey, black, and gold colours
As the phone is initially expected to release in China, it is still unclear if the specifications will remain the same for other variants which are expected to hit the worldwide market soon.