- Singapore equities edged higher on Tuesday, led by gains in commodity trader Noble Groupand lender DBS Group Holdings. The Straits Times Index gained 0.24 percent or 8 points to end at 3,306.
- Keppel Infrastructure Trust lost 2.5 percent after its profit attributable to unitholders fell 4.9 percent in the second quarter.
- Global Logistic Properties on Tuesday signed an agreement with German sportswear firm Adidas to develop their largest distribution center in Asia. Shares ended up 0.6 percent.
- Qian Hu Corp's net profit for the second quarter jumped 66.7 percent to S$25,000
- Keppel Reit's distribution per unit in second quarter fell to 1.42 Singapore cents from 1.61 Singapore cents in the year-ago period.
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi resigns after referendum loss