Indonesia's crackdown on terror networks in the country following the January 14 Jakarta attacks hass helped unravel at least three more plots, police have claimed.

Investigation of seven people, who are among 13 suspects detained from various provinces following the central Jakarta attacks, revealed the plots, Jakarta police chief Inspector-General Tito Karnavian told Channel News Asia.

"Henro is the leader of the other cell. He also got a plan to attack other targets. The timing is likely to be different... "It seems to us that the plot of attacks by this cell – Henro's cell – is in the stage of survey," the police chief said.

He told the website the suspects were still in the process of determining their targets.

He revealed the detained suspects had already procured weapons for the attacks, including guns acquired from a prison in Tangerang, Banten province. They procured the guns with the help of a convicted terrorist.

Indonesia became the focal point of Southeast Asia's fight against terrorism after the Jan 14 attack in Jakarta city centre showed affiliate cells of Isis could strike at will in an Asian city.

The police chief said the Jakarta attacks have shifted their strategy from monitoring terror sympathisers to launching active crackdowns.