Residents of Singapore can purchase bitcoins through various online and cash methods and some of them are listed below:
- Buying bitcoins on Coinbase via three payment options - credit card, debit card, or bank transfer. Once your Coinbase account is verified, you will be given the account information that will be used to make a bank transfer deposit. This is done through Xfers Transfers. Coinbase claims that deposits clear within a few minutes, and that there are no deposit fees. Once you deposit, Coinbase charges 1.49 percent to purchase coins.
- Coinmama allows customers in almost every country to buy bitcoin with a credit or debit card. They charge an about 6 percent fee on each purchase. If buying less than $150 worth of bitcoins, you won't need to verify your identity. This convenience makes small purchases quick and easy.
- LocalBitcoins is an escrow service which also helps to match bitcoin buyers and sellers. The most common method of payment for purchase is cash deposit. Buying bitcoins via an in-person meeting, secured and facilitated by LocalBitcoins, may be one of the fastest and most private ways to buy bitcoins in any country.
- CoinHako is a Bitcoin broker based in Singapore, backed by investors from the USA. They accept bank transfers from Singapore or Malaysia and international bank wires.
- You can use our Bitcoin ATM map to buy bitcoins with cash. Bitcoin ATMs can be a quick and easy way to buy bitcoins and they're also private. That convenience and privacy, however, comes with a price; most ATMs have fees of 5-10 percent.