Holi, the Indian festival of colours is celebrated to signify the beginning of spring and will be marked on 24 March. It is one of the most popular festivals in the Hindu culture, widely celebrated by people of all faiths across the globe.
On the ocassion, IBTimes Singapore has hand picked top text messages to share with your family and friends.
1. Holi is the day to express love with colours. It is a time to show affection and all the colours that are on you are of love! Happy Holi 2016!
2. On this auspicious day of Holi wishing you all the love, happiness and prosperity. Happy Holi!
3. May your life be colourful as the festival itself and be filled with joy, fun, happiness, friendship and love. Happy Holi!
4. May God endow you with all the brightest colours in your life you want it to paint with. Happy Holi 2016 with Love, Happiness and Joy.
5. Fill your heart with joy and brighten you day with smile and happiness! Happy Holi.
6. Wishing you and your family a very bright, colourful and joyful Holi.
7. Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for life. Happy Holi!
8. Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colours! Happy Holi 2016!
9. May this day bring with itself joy and laughter, a delight to savour. Here's wishing you a Happy Holi!
10. Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colours, Happy Holi!