The listing of Singapore Telecommunication's broadband unit NetLink Trust later this month is expected to build listing momentum for the rest of the year.
Here are a few facts about the upcoming IPO:
- NetLink's $1.95 billion IPO is biggest in Singapore since Mapletree Greater China Commercial Trust's $2.06 billion IPO in February 2013
- NetLink is offering 2.9 billion units at a price of S$0.81 each
- Singtel will own 24.99 percent of NetLink after the IPO
- Group intends to use the net proceeds for debt repayment, re-investments, acquisitions and other initiatives
- Listing will take place on July 19
(With inputs from Reuters)