Renowned YouTuber MrBossFTW (aka Ross) has revealed how the Casino DLC gameplay would look like if it ever gets released in GTA Online, in his latest gameplay video for GTA 5. The Vinewood Casino has long been speculated for a DLC release and whether or not it would really hit GTA Online has been the biggest question doing the rounds in the GTA community in recent times.
With due credit to another YouTuber Reality Designs, you can now take a sneak peek at the amazing concept video depicting various gameplay elements for the highly-rumoured Casino DLC including Gambling, Poker and other mini-games in GTA Online.
One glance at the screenshots pertaining to the Casino DLC concept suggests that you could use your in-game bank account for performing online transactions such as depositing money or purchasing mini-game credits for Poker and other forms of gambling.
Here is how the Casino DLC concept would work in GTA Online:
- Just launch the Casino Online website through the browser on your in-game phone and you will gain access to the Casino app.
- Now you will be presented the home page which shows the ten biggest gains of the month wherein all your past gambling records and gains are shown in their order of ranking from the biggest to lowest gains made in the Casino game.
- Basically, you will be allowed to perform three different transactions like purchasing coins, withdrawing coins and viewing transaction log.
- Just click on Purchase Coins as your preferred service and you can choose your favourite ones among a bunch of offers.
- Depending upon your budget (in-game currency) you could bid an offer starting from 6,000 coins to 500,000 coins. Note: As per the concept, it appears that the Casino's coin-denominations aka virtual currency could be different from the actual in-game currency (GTA$).
- Once you have purchased the virtual currency in predefined denominations, you can pick your favourite game from the game-selection menu.
- Select among the 777, Virtual Poker, Roulette game and Black Jack to start playing via Casino Online website.
- For instance, if you chose Roulette game, you will be presented with the Roulette Table options wherein your coin-denominations will be in 10s, 50s, 100s, 500s and 1000s.
- You can now start betting with any specific virtual-currency denomination on a particular number like '19' or multiple numbers at a time. For instance, you can bet 2 x 100s for a total amount of 200 coins on the number '19' and 1 x 500s on another number '22'.
- Once you have placed your bets, you can click on the "Go!" button. You will know if your chosen numbers were the actual winning numbers.
- If you got at least a few of those numbers right, you could be a millionaire after playing just a dozen of those games.
- Then you just have to deposit the coins using the withdraw option and the corresponding amount in GTA$ currency will be deposited into your in-game bank account.
As Ross explains, it would be a great idea to implement Virtual Casino games in GTA Online, besides adding a leaderboard screen to enhance the competitiveness as well as the entertainment value of the game.
There is every possibility that Rockstar could implement both the offline and online versions of Casino gameplay elements in GTA Online, especially given the existence of Vinewood Casino building from day one of the game's release.